Oh gosh, I am not so good at sharing things about myself I don't normally share. But I've been tagged by my buddy Lovelyn so here goes!
- I must always have an "emergency" bottle of water with me wherever I go. It's an absolute necessity.
- I travel with my bear that I've had for 30 years--he sits on my lap on airplanes.
- I've been married for 15 years.
I'm actually just shy of five feet. (But I project 5'4''.)
I got a C in Calculus in college. There I said it! (After that I became an English major and graduated with Honors.)
I watch "Terms of Endearment" when I feel sad, to make sure I am getting all the crying out.
Ugh. That was torture. But I did it and now I am supposed to tag some folks. Here are the rules:
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6. LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)