Nova at Distraction No. 99 tagged me for this meme which gives me a chance to think about what my style is as a writer.
10 Signs a Book is Written By Me:
- There is a biracial main character.
- There is a biracial character who is also bicultural.
- There is lyrical language.
- There are multiple points of view.
- It has the feel of a Man Booker Prize book.
- Race/racial identity is a central theme.
- There is a young character.
- There are often no mothers.
- There's something Danish in the story.
- There is tragedy but no tragic mulattos.